Sunday 1 January 2023

HELP! I THINK I AM SICK! 😞



First things first! Happy new year to y’all reading this piece. I hope you are on the bright (or at least fair side of life). I really don’t know how happy the year would be (in fact I’m sure there is nothing happy about the new year) for the many people who have lost properties and loves ones because of the 11 months of senselessness going on in Ukraine. My heart goes out to them, and all others suffering untold hardships in Somalia, Sudan and many other parts of the world (including my dear Nigeria). Jesus needs to come soon and wrap up this mess we call ‘life’ to usher in ‘eternal life’ ASAP….If you agree with me on this just type AMEN in the comment section 👇🏽


So, my last post here was in September, and I even came back with accusations, that you were the reason why I was not posting consistently on my blog (maybe I am right about that sha), but there is a bigger problem. I AM SICK! I have been self-diagnosed with inconsistency, and it’s taking a toll on me! It’s almost creeping into every area of my life, but let me focus on blogging for now. 😞


So my plan is to post on my blog once every week, but for three years now, I have struggled with it. I have tried several medications for this in the past guys; I have reminders permanently set on my phone to make a blog post (in-fact my wife yabbed me about it few days back), I have made a list of topics to blog about, I have definitely prayed about it too, but nothing seems to be working. 


It’s psychologically draining a-times guys, honestly. This is me being vulnerable and I am getting tired fam, but I refuse to throw in the towel. Here is me giving it another shot! I do not consider myself a failure because I only fail when I give up trying. So while I am motivating myself and saying to myself ‘I can do this’, I know there are some of you (let me not say many of you) who are on this ‘table’ with me too. Please let me know how you are dealing with your own sickness and what medications you are using, because by the grace of God, 2023 is our year of HEALING! 


So leave me a few words in the comments please, hopefully I am not in this alone 🙏🏽 


Meanwhile, I wish y’all a very rewarding and progressive year ahead. I hope and pray that it is your best year yet! Happy new year! 🎆





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read. I will like to hear from you, kindly leave me your thoughts.

It is POssible!

This one is going to be really short, so you can read all of it in 60 seconds. I have delayed writing anything about this election until now...